– 8am: Start of activity, transfer from Puerto Varas or Osorno.
– 10:30am: We begin our trek at 800 meters of altitude, at the end of the car road.
– 11:30am: After passing the first slope, we will reach the highest point of the “Desolation Pass (1.096m altitude)”.
– 12pm: We will leave the pass to go towards the east, and behold the west face of the mountain.
– 3:30pm: The descent takes us south, we will follow another ridge with views of the Todos Los Santos lake and the volcano.
– 6pm: End of the service.